Have any questions? Contact us

0844 800 3005


Do I need it?

If you own or are responsible for a single property or have an extensive portfolio of different types of property, they could be exposed to a range of risks. Risks such as:

  • Theft
  • Fire
  • Weather damage
  • Vandalism

Add to that the impact on your business from floods, earthquakes, and acts of terrorism, you can see that it makes sense to insure against such incidents. There is a wide range of insurances available whether you are a Freeholder, Leaseholder or in Residential Management. Also for properties that are occupied or unoccupied, undergoing renovation or refurbishment.

At BM we have the expertise to provide the most effective insurance package for your needs, whatever the size of your property portfolio.

What’s Covered?

There are different insurances available, the one that’s right for you depends on the type of property you own or rent. As standard, property insurance can cover buildings, fixtures and fittings, plant and contents at a specific location.

Due to our years of experience in providing cover for commercial property we can also include cover for:

  • Property Damage with varying types of construction
  • Loss of Rent
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Directors and officers
  • Equipment and Breakdown
  • Employers Liability
  • Landlords’ contents
  • Terrorism
Why BM?

As specialists in this field we understand every business is different and therefore tailor all our offerings to suit your individual needs. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your property insurance requirements in greater detail.

Please contact a member of our team for further information, and to discuss your requirements.