Have any questions? Contact us

0844 800 3005


residential flat website

Do I Need It?

As a property owner, you will be aware of the importance of having the correct form of protection for your assets.

Whether it’s a requirement of your mortgagors or not, property insurance can provide you with protection against your property being damaged by fire, theft, weather damage, acts of vandalism and even terrorist acts.

What’s Covered?

We can quote for single lets, blocks of flats (whether in a private ownership or insured by a residential management company) to extensive portfolios with many hundreds or properties.

The policies are designed to meet the requirements of these varied businesses and include the following features which are of great value on a large portfolio:

  • Buildings
  • Contents
  • Defective Title Indemnity
  • Liability on stolen credit cards
  • Accidental injury
  • People working from home
  • Property Owners Liability
Why BM?

As specialists in this field we understand that all our customers are different and therefore tailor all our offerings to suit your individual needs.

We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your property insurance requirements in greater detail.

Please contact a member of our team for further information.